|Austenitic||304||304||1.4301||Z7 CN 18.09||X5CrNi18-10||S30400|
|Austenitic||304L||304L||1.4306||Z3 CN 18.10/
Z3 CN 19.11
|Austenitic||321||321||1.4541||Z6 CNT 18.10||X6CrNiTi18-10||S32100|
|Austenitic||316||316||1.4401||Z7 CND 17.12.02||X5CrNiMo17-12-2||S31600|
Z 3 CND 17-12-02
|Austenitic||316L (Mo+ )||316L Mo sup||1.4435||Z3 CND 18.14.03||X2CrNiMo18-14-3||S31603|
|Austenitic||316Ti||316Ti||1.4571||Z6 CNDT 17.12||X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2||S31635|
|Austenitic||317L||317L||1.4438||Z 3 CND 19-15-04||X 2 Cr Ni Mo N 18-15-4||S31703|
|Austenitic-ferritic||Duplex / 318LN||Duplex / 318LN||1.4462||Z3 CND 22.05.03||X2CrNiMoN22-5-3||S31803|
|Super Austenitic||Uranus B6||904L||1.4539||Z1 NCDU 25.20.04||X1NiCrMoCu25-20-5||N08904|
|Super Austenitic||Sanicro 28||928||1.4563||Z1 NCDU 31.27.03||X1NiCrMoCu31-27-7||N08028|
|Refractory||310S||310S||1.4845||Z8 CN 25.20||X8CrNi25-21||S31008|
|NICKEL AND ALLOYS|
|Nickel||Nickel 200||Alloy 200||2.4066||Ni99-2||N02200|
|Nickel||Nickel 201||Alloy 201||2.4068||LC-Ni99||N02201|
|Nickel and Alloys||Monel 400||Alloy 400||2.4360||NiCu30Fe||N04400|
|Nickel and Alloys||Inconel 600||Alloy 600||2.4816||NC 15 Fe||NiCr15Fe||N06600|
|Nickel and Alloys||Inconel 601||Alloy 601||2.4851||NiCr23Fe||N06601|
|Nickel and Alloys||Inconel 625||Alloy 625||2.4856||NC 220N b||NiCr22Mo9Nb||N06625|
|Nickel and Alloys||Incoloy 800||Alloy 800||1.4876||X10NiCrAlTi33-20||N08800|
|Nickel and Alloys||Incoloy 800 HT||Alloy 800 HT||1.4959||X8NiCrAlTi33-20||N08811|
|Nickel and Alloys||Incoloy 825||Alloy 825||2.4858||NC 21FeDU||NiCr21Mo||N08825|
|Nickel and Alloys||Hastelloy C22||Alloy C22||2.4602||NiCr21Mo14W||N06022|
|Nickel and Alloys||Hastelloy C276||Alloy C276||2.4819||NC 170||NiMo16Cr15W||N10276|
Stainless steels corrosion resistance
- 304 => It has an austenitic stainless steel base. Excellent welding, also has good corrosion resistance at room temperature. If this type of steel is kept for some time in the critical temperature range between 450 ° and 850 ° C, there is a chance of chromium carbide intercrystalline precipitation and therefore intergranular corrosion.
- 304L => This is a variant of 304 containing less than 0.03% C, which ensures a very low chromium carbide formation if kept long time in the critical temperature range and entails a very low risk of intergranular corrosion.
- 321 => This type of steel includes the 304 elements to which titanium was added to prevent chromium carbide formation. Thus, there is no intergranular corrosion phenomenon and is particularly recommended in case of prolonged use in the critical temperature range. Resilient to scaling up to 800 ° C.
- 316 => It contains an addition of 2-3% molybdenum which makes it particularly resistant to chemical agents that have a reducing effect. Within the critical temperature range, it also presents the risk of chromium carbide precipitation.
- 316L => With a carbon content less than 0.03%, the chromium carbide formation is very low and has good resistance to intergranular corrosion.
- 316Ti =>The addition of titanium prevents chromium carbide formation, making it a suitable material for prolonged use in the critical temperature range. It resists scaling up to temperatures exceeding 800 ° C.
- 904L => Stainless steel 904L is designed for use under severe corrosion conditions mainly applied in offshore industries, oil refineries, chemical and petrochemical industries. It is characterised by the following properties:
- very good resistance to attacks in acidic conditions, such as sulfuric, phosphoric and acetic acids.
- very good resistance to pitting corrosion in neutral solutions containing chlorine. Higher resistance to interstitial corrosion than types 304 and 316L steels.
- very good resistance to stress corrosion.
- good weldability.
- Alloy 800 (Inconel 800*) => refractory alloy with high levels of nickel and chromium. Resistant to scaling up to 1100 ° C, high breaking load and good resistance to high temperature corrosion .
- Alloy 825 (Inconel 825) => nickel and chromium alloy resistant to high-temperature corrosion, in particular from sulfuric acid as well as intergranular corrosion .
- Alloy 600 (Inconel 600*) => This is the best quality refractory alloy. Resistant to scaling up to 1200 ° C, has a high breaking load and excellent resistance to high temperature corrosion.
- Alloy 400 (Monel 400*) => nickel-copper alloy resistant to corrosion by sea water, sulfuric, hydrochloric and phosphoric acids. It retains good mechanical strength and good toughness at temperatures up to 400 ° C.
* : Trademarks INCO-ALLOYS